Richard Horrigan Obituary – Death, Richard Horrigan’s Cause Of Death – We have learnt from a report filed by officials that the remains of a West Virginia pilot Lt. Richard W. Horrigan of Chester, who was victimized and killed behind enemy lines during World War II has been identified on the 10th of February, 2022.
Information from the News outlets after a statement made on Wednesday the 9th of February, by the Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, it was gathered that scientists have confirmed the identity of the victim as that of 24-year old U.S. Army Air Forces 1st Lt. Richard W. Horrigan of Chester.
According to statements from the officials we learnt that the deceased, Horrigan was a pilot with the 22nd Fighter Squadron, the 36th Fighter Group, and also the 9th Air Force, the deceased at the time of the tragic accident was said to have been serving in Germany.
Richard W. Horrigan, was also a member of an armed reconnaissance mission in April 1945 and crashed while shooting at enemy planes parked at an airfield, the accident that took the life of the pilot is believed to have been related to anti aircraft fire.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex-State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21