Betty Davis Obituary – Death, Betty Davis Has Passed Away
It is greatly saddening and devastating to have learnt of the unexpected passing away of a rare gem and icon Betty Davis, who was the Trailblazing Queen of Funk, Betty bid friends and family members farewell and gained her heavenly wing at the age of 77, on the 9th of February, 2022.
The deceased who was the former spouse of jazz legend Miles Davis, was a greatly talented music influencer, pioneer rock star, fashion icon, singer and also a songwriter. The legend Davis who was years ahead of her time, suddenly stopped featuring and performing for decades.
According to information gathered from a loved one of the deceased, Amie Downs, who is the communications director for Allegheny County where the deceased in her lifetime resided, she made it known that the cause of the death of the well known Queen of Funk was natural.
Betty was a friend, to many and also a beloved member of Homestead, Pennsylvania, which is the community she lived in until her passing away, she was also a kind of great influencer to her community of friends and her many fans as she was so beautiful and bold.
The deceased will continually live on in the hearts and memories of all who knew her to be thoughtful, sweet and reflective person. She was a beautiful soul inside and outside and will be greatly missed by all who knew and had one thing or the other to do with her.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex-State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21