Preston Claborn Obituary – Death, Beloved Spouse Of Kayleigh Downs Claborn Has Died
Preston Claborn, aged 39, has reportedly passed away unexpectedly on Friday, February 4th 2022 surrounded by his beloved family in Norman, Oklahoma. The deceased was welcomed as a new baby in Marquette, Michigan by Robert Claborn and Rebecca Claborn on the 4th of October 1982.
Preston Claborn studied at the Oklahoma Bible Academy in Enid, Oklahoma, graduated from The University of Oklahoma with a bachelors in Journalism and later in life hooked up Kayleigh Downs Claborn, his beloved spouse on August 28th in year 2015 in Norman, Oklahoma.
The deceased later in life developed a great passion and strong love for technology and has since been an Associate Director at Agio for a duration of 8 years. The deceased loved his family, his many friends, and animals, and was a philanthropist, he made everyone feel as if they had known him for a very long time even when they have just met.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex – State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21
The deceased will be greatly missed by his friends and loved ones where he enjoyed board games, computers, and told dad jokes. We extend most heartfelt condolences to his many friends and loved ones as they have lost their greatest gift giver, as he was so kind and selfless to everyone he met.
May his gentle and loving Soul rest peacefully. Preston is survived by Kayleigh Downs Claborn, his wife for 6 years, his parents Robert and Rebecca Claborn and his kind and loving brother Baret Claborn.