Dino Cortopassi Obituary – Death
With a heavy heart, deep sense of loss and great sense of regret, we have learnt lately of the sudden demise of Dino Cortopassi, who was the beloved uncle of the CEO of Stanislaus Food Products. The Stanislaus Food Products via their official Facebook handle on Tuesday, the 15th of February, 2022 made this sad news official.
Dino Cortopassi Obituary – Death, Cause Of Death
It was disclosed from the tribute paid to the deceased, by the Stanislaus Food Products on Tuesday, the 15th of February, 2022 that the deceased Dino Cortopassi, breathed his last surrounded by his family. He was said to have suffered from complications associated with a stroke in December, 2021.
Biography Of The Deceased Dino Cortopassi
The deceased whose mentoring and advice helped a lot to achieve greatness was of great support, leadership and contributions to Stanislaus Food Products from 1978 to his retirement in 2004. He was respected by business leaders from around the world, as he was a great legend.
Tributes And Condolences
We extend sincere and most heartfelt condolences to the family friends, and well wishers, we ask that God almighty grant the soul of the deceased repose in his bosom. And pardon all the shortcomings and excesses. May his Gentle and loving soul rest peacefully.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex – State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21