William Barfuss Obituary – Death, William Barfuss Has Passed Away
It is so saddening, devastating, heartbreaking and unpleasant to have been notified of the sudden and unexpected passing away of William Thomas Barfuss, who is aged 69 years, and was a resident of Far Hills. Thomas Barfuss gained his heavenly wings on Thursday, February 3rd, 2022, at his home.
The deceased was born in Orange City on May 21st, 1952, into the family of the late Carl and Catherine Mobray Barfuss. The great and friendly dude lived in Randolph and Denville before moving in the year 2001 to Far Hills.
The 69 year old who maintained a shore house in Mantoloking, will be greatly missed by his numerous friends and family members. We ask that his excesses be pardon and his soul rest peacefully in the bosom of the creator.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex – State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21