Radcliff Spencer Obituary – Death
It is so sad and devastating that a 27-year old man, Radcliff Spencer, of Jackson, has passed away on Sunday, in Apocalypse Couloir on the great Prospectors Mountain, this news was validated by a Grand Teton National Park official.
Radcliff Spencer Obituary – Death, Cause Of Death
Spencer fell while making an attempt to ski the couloir, all efforts to revive the deceased by the first responders was unsuccessful due to the injuries Spencer suffered as a result of the crash, so he was later announced dead by first responders.
The death which was initially disclosed by a climber in Canyon who witnessed the victim fall in the couloir, the announcer according to reports, said the victim at the time of locating him appeared unresponsive and park rangers and Teton County Search and Rescue team with the aid of the county’s helicopter responded to the scene.
We were later informed that Spencer’s remains were flown from the backcountry to the Teton County Coroner. And according to reports from Park spokesman, CJ Adams, the accident was not caused by an avalanche, as Avalanche danger in the backcountry was low at all elevations Sunday, with some risk of warming induced problems and small, isolated wind slabs at high elevations on steep slopes was recorded.
Tributes And Condolences
We extend sincere and most heartfelt condolences to the family friends, and well wishers, we ask that God almighty grant the soul of the deceased repose in his bosom. And pardon all the shortcomings and excesses. May his Gentle and loving soul rest peacefully.
- Vasilios Anagnostopoulos, Professor Of The Theological School Of Halki Has Died
- Massachusetts Icon And Ex – State Representative, Raymond Jordan Has Passed Away
- Zachary Russell And Nicholas Royer, Greenville Residents Have Passed Away
- 91 Y.O Andrew Bem Is Man Identified In Deadly Spring Township House Fire Outbreak
- South Boston Apartment Complex Shooting Victim Identified As Kendall Dixon Aged 21